Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Help!

Ok, So i'm going to what is literally a sexy party this coming Saturday and I'm totally freaking out. I was invited to this crazy event by my lovely bff, Francesca, who was invited by her sister. Now, the deal with this party, is that it is a peep show, and you have to dress up to get in.

Here's a link to the party's website:
http://www.cirquedeboudoir.com/next.html

So, I've gotten over the fact that I'm actually going to do this, my problem is now finding the right outfit/costume. Some possibilities for me right now are very 50's and 60's inspired. I'm very leaning towards some kind of 60's sex kitten look. A la Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda, Raquel Welch, Nancy Sinatra, Jean Shrimptom, Ann-Margaret...etc.



Brigitte Bardot. She's so sexy. I don't think I can pull this off....



What I AM looking forward to is playing out with my makeup for the evening. I finally have an excuse to just overdo myself and be as crazy as I want with my makeup.

There will probably be a video about this from me and Fran coming, if not, then there will definately be pictures.

Anyways. I'm taking suggestions. I have no idea what I'm doing!

No comments: