Thursday, September 25, 2008

Uhm...sex?

I think I should stop being so open about my sexual experiences with guys. All of a sudden it's as if I turn into some kind of challenge. Just because I may lack somethings, doesn't mean you get an invitation to change it.

I don't know where I'm going with this. It's just, I had this really interesting conversation with a guy friend and we were being very open about ourselves and asking a bunch of questions. It was fun, but it ended up feeling as though he thought he could solve all my problems, or something like that. I dunno, I wasn't trying to be a tease, I'm just not really stuck up about answering questions like that, I don't really hold back, if you ask me something, I'll answer it. That is, if I'm comfortable enough with the person that is asking it.

I guess, I just don't know if I shouldn't be so open about that stuff anymore, I don't want to hurt the other person or myself. Maybe I am a tease. Ugh. Sex frustrates me.

4 comments:

sanelyinsane said...

Is this referring to me? seriously now...

Kristalyn said...

no, its not about you.

cpckrock said...

I think I understand what you mean. Usually when people ask me questions I answer them...unless it's something really bad, and then I have to really like the person to want to answer it. But for the most part I am open about things.

I think a lot of the time guys mistake women being open about themselves sexually with flirting or initiating something, because most women simply aren't open about those sorts of things. I dunno. It's annoying. And I'm sure sometimes I come off as a tease, but really it's only because people make a mistake about my intentions.

I just don't understand why there's this double standard, where men can talk about how they fuck and who they fuck, but if a woman does the same, it either means she's a slut, or she's trying to pick up a guy. Ehh ohh well.

Kristalyn said...

haha, sorry I only saw that you left a comment today, but yeah, it's true, like I can talk to my girlfriends about who I have sex with but if a guy is talking to me about who he fucked I know I can't talk that way with him for those exact reasons. I think sex is really fun to talk about and it's weird but I like hearing other peoples stories, and its hard sharing when you might be coming off as a tease. (eee I can't wait to have these discussions with you for realz)