Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday.

I've been posting a lot. Sorry. :P

Today was an alright day. I got some things done that I've been meaning to do for some time and that makes me quite happy.

First I had work, it sucked but that's nothing new.
Then I got my hair cut. I like it. It's what I wanted, although the hairdresser could've maybe tried to make my fringe look a little bit even, I still had to cut some of it myself in the places she missed and where it was uneven. I like that my haircuts are usually inspired by someone else, it just makes it easier to tell the hairdresser what I want. Last time, I got this Katie Holmes like haircut that was really short, this time, obviously it was Zooey Deschanel. I already blogged about that.




Then I went over to the mall and picked up a bunch of movies that I've been looking at for more than a week now. Well, Run, Fatboy, Run, just came out, and I haven't seen it yet, but I know I'm going to like it, so I bought it. The Secretary is just...so...deranged and sexual, I don't know why I never picked it up before. The other two are asian horror films, A Tale of Two Sisters is the movie I watched with Chris when I went to go see him, I had to buy it because I need to see it again, just so I can better understand the story. I got confused when he started talking about a cloning plot then changed his mind. I think I more or less got it, but it was a good movie anyways, worth buying and keeping forever. The Maid is a movie I found on Amazon, its about a Filipina housekeeper living in Singapore. I HAD to get this, even though I've never seen it, just because it's about a Filipina woman, and my mom is Filipina. Not only does this movie have a connection to my heritage, but its a horror movie AND the main character is structured upon one of the biggest stereotypes on Filipina women. Anyways, it should be a good late night movie.

When it comes to movies, I'm pretty obsessed. I have a book where I keep track of all the movies I own and also I have a list of all the movies that I want to purchase/watch. The list is pretty long right now. But I can only spend so much on entertainment every week.

Anyways. today's been a good day. And it's only gonna get better. Office Season 5. 9PM. :D

No comments: