Friday, August 22, 2008

Starting Fresh.

The past few days have been really tough for me. Not only problems in my personal life, but now I realize that I'm probably better off finding a new job. My hours have been cut and that pisses me off.

ANYWAYS.

I have two days off...again. This time I promised myself to go out and be productive. So instead of sitting around at home waiting for things to happen, I made plans with a friend and decided that from now on I will always try to be busy on my days off.

Today's Agenda:

Sushi date with friend. Lunch.
Hang around Chapters book store, try to find a book.
Go to a thrift store, try to find some cool stuff.
Meet up with Francesca and hopefully go bowling tonight or tomorrow night.

That SHOULD keep me busy today. Hopefully.

Plus, I'm feeling good about myself in general today, so here's a picture.


No comments: